Join Our Program!
For a youth to be eligible to participate in C2i programming they must:
- have a direct referral from a county social worker
- be in NON-VOLUNTARY out of home placement within Hennepin County
- have little or no stability and support in the community
- not have severe mental health diagnosis
- be able to live independently when they age out of the system
- live within about 15 miles of downtown Minneapolis
- open to having fun and learning
C2i Youth Intake Form
To apply to the Connections to Independence program, please follow the link below and fill out the application form.